In Network Providers for the following Insurances
- Aetna Better Health of Kansas (Medicaid)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas
- ProvDRs Care Network
- Sunflower State Health Plan (Medicaid)
- UnitedHealthCare (Medicaid)
Depending on your current health insurance provider or employee benefit plan, it is possible for services to be covered in full or in part. Please contact the your insurance provider to verify how your plan compensates you for psychotherapy services. Our office staff are also happy to assist you in navigating the insurance maze so you have an understanding of your benefits.
We recommend asking these questions to your insurance provider to help determine your benefits:
- Does my health insurance plan include mental health benefits?
- Do I have a deductible? If so, what is it and have I met it yet?
- Does my plan limit how many sessions per calendar year I can have? If so, what is the limit?
- Do I need written approval from my primary care physician in order for services to be covered?
We accept cash, check, HSA cards and all major credit cards as forms of payment.
Please contact our office for any additional questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you!