Below you can find some feeds from PsychCentral. This information is pulled from their website, and is updated daily as more articles are created.
- Podcast: What is Schadenfreude?
- Unwanted Thoughts? Don’t Try to Suppress Them
- Research Finds New Health Benefits from Sleep
- Does Yoga Benefit Your Mental Health?
- Clean Your Room & Other Dumb, Simplistic Advice
Parenting & Children
- Creating a Family Culture Around Emotional Self-Regulation
- How & Why I Encourage My Teens to See a Therapist
- Frequent Problem Behavior in Your Child? This Might Be Why
- Psychology Around the Net: February 9, 2019
- 7 Triggers that Get Teens Reaching for Their Phone When They Shouldn’t
- How Can You Tell if Play Therapy Works?
- Follow the Breadcrumbs of Metaphor into a Child’s Trauma
- Does Pretend Play Really Create Child Development?
- How to Show Growth Without Directing the Course of Play Therapy
- Back to School? How Play Teaches Learning Skills
- Spravato: New Ketamine Treatment to be Approved by FDA
- Psychology Around the Net: February 16, 2019
- 12 Ways to Keep Going with Depression
- Podcast: How to Change Your Psychological Identity
- Psychology Around the Net: January 26, 2019
- An Introduction to the Neuroscience Behind Creating Your Reality
- Does Anxiety Cause PTSD or Does PTSD Cause Anxiety?
- Podcast: Host Has a Panic Attack Live While Recording
- Anxiety — When You Worry About Worrying
- How Meditation Can Make You Happier